Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 07878 678424.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the escape room games by you (the Customer or you). We are ENTERTAINMENT FOR REAL LTD whose trading name is Escape for real a company registered in England and Wales under number 11070531 whose registered office is at 22 St John Street, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, MK16 8HJ and whose trading address is I Centre, Howard Way, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, MK16 9PY with email address email@example.com; (us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all escape room games to you. By booking any of the games or buying a gift voucher, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the games and gift vouchers from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
Escape room games
3. The description of the escape room games is as set out in the Website, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the actual appearance of the games.
4. In the case of escape room games made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
5. All games which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
6. We can make changes to the games which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement.
8. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
9. The description of the escape room games in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the games. When a Booking has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
10. The booking/ordering process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the booking/order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the booking/ordering process correctly.
11. Our contractual responsibilities with regards to the games booked/ordered by you start only when you receive an email from us confirming the Booking/Order (Booking/Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Booking/Order placed by you.
12. We reserve the right to return your booking money and decline to issue a confirmation at our absolute discretion.
13. If you are heavily intoxicated when you reach the venue you will not, under any circumstances, be allowed to play the game and you will not receive a refund.
Prices and Payment
14. The price of any game is that set out on the Website.
15. Prices do not include VAT.
16. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your booking and we take payment immediately.
17. If you are an owner of an "Escape game card" a 15% discount will be applied to your booking in the form of a partial refund after you have presented to us the card.
Changes to bookings by you
18. If you wish to change the time of your booking we will make every effort to accommodate your requirements. Please give us a call or send us an email. Please remember, the earlier you do this, the more options will be available. If you decide not to accept any of the proposed options, we regrettably won't be able to offer you a refund.
19. If you change your booking on the day of the game there will be £20 administrative fee, which you will be able to pay upon arrival on the re-scheduled date.
20. If you need to increase the number of participants you can pay with cash or card when you arrive.
Changes to bookings by us
21. If we have to make a change to the time of a booking, we will tell you as soon as possible and you can chose to either receive a full refund or accept an offer of an alternative booking time. Please note that it can take up to ten working days for your bank to process the refund.
22. Persons aged 8+ are allowed to join in as part of a team. The lead name on the booking confirms that they shall accept full responsibility for the welfare of all those members of their group who are aged under 18.
23. Minors are chargeable at the standard rate.
24. Customers are responsible for their safety. We are not responsible for any accidents which occur in the building due to your inappropriate or irresponsible behaviour, or for any accidents which occur anywhere on the property which are the result of items of property which you have broken and/or left in a way in which injury can result.
25. You are responsible for your own time keeping. If you do not arrive on time we reserve the right to refuse entry and cancel your booking without refund. Groups must arrive at least five minutes prior to their booked game time.
26. ENTERTAINMENT FOR REAL reserve the right to refuse entry to any groups whose members are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other substances. We reserve the right to refuse entry at our discretion; any refusal will result in the loss of all money paid and no refund.
27. The lead name on the booking takes all responsibility for items damaged, stolen or lost during a booking. Every lost or damaged item must be paid for and will be charged to the lead name on the booking.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
28. The relations between us and you are governed by the law of England and Wales.
29. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
30. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days.